HOW A DUCTED VACUUM WORKS
Ducted vacuum systems use 50mm pipe installed in the walls of your home to carry 100% of the contacted dirt, dust and allergens away from your living area to the central power unit commonly located in the garage, utility room or basement.
To activate the system, a lightweight hose is inserted into the wall inlet valve – the number of these is determined by the size of your home. As a guide one inlet will service an area of 75m2 with a 10 Metre Hose. The flexible lightweight hose and inlet system allow you to easily move from room to room without having to push a heavy upright vacuum or pull canister vacuum behind commonly bumping into walls or valuable furniture.
Ducted vacuum systems are much quieter than most portable vacuums, with up to 5 times the suction power.
1. Pipework installed through interior walls, connects vacuum inlet valves to the power unit.
2. Each strategically located inlet valve lets you vacuumapproximately 75 m2 with a flexible 10 Metre hose.
3. The power unit is located away from the living area,usually in a garage or ventilated utility room.
4. Innovative accessories like the VacPan® - also known as a kitchen sweep unit.can be incorporatedinto the system for additional cleaning ease.
5. A selection of hose and attachments sets ensure all your cleaning needs are catered for.
6. Although not necessary to do so, power units can be exhausted to the outside, and some can have a genuine HEPA filter added to leave you with nothing but clean indoor air.